thilima3d

BUTTERFLY - The Book and Short Film

31 messaggi in questa discussione

wooho! beautiful render and beautyful video..unexceptionable.. but the house's project..oh my god...

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Awesome work!! How many time did you spent on these images?

I also like the architecture itself.

:Clap03:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Inviata (modificato)

The best! outstading job man! perfect DOF!

dof and particles effects have been done in post or in 3d production?

Modificato da jordan23

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Really great work! Could u post some high res render here please?

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Congratulazioni, il tuo lavoro oggi entra a far parte dei Best Of di Treddi.com.

Siamo orgogliosi di attestarlo con un award semplice ma sincero, che puoi utilizzare come riconoscimento anche all'esterno del nostro sito, adattandolo dimensionalmente a qualsiasi situazione di layout.

Lo staff di Treddi.com

bestof_award_2013.png

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Inviata (modificato)

100000000000000 THANKS TO EVERYONE.... SPECIALLY TO TREDDI TO GIVE ME THIS INCREDIBLE BEST OF PRIZE. I LOVE AND WILL EVER KEEP SPREADING THIS AMAZING FORUM. YOURE THE BEST.

Awesome work!! How many time did you spent on these images?

I also like the architecture itself.

:Clap03:

Well giona, first of all thanks a lot. I spent on the whole project almost one year because of the zero free time. I was working inside a great 3d advertising company so there wasn´t spare time. I had like 10 minutes of working per night, but I think If I was focused just on it I could finish it in 3, 4 months.

The render times were fast. 1 or other image takes me 10, 14 hours.. but the most part was like 1 hour. There was some days that I rendered something like 12 images per day in high end. The short film was made in 2 days with the still images

The best! outstading job man! perfect DOF! dof and particles effects have been done in post or in 3d production?

Yes Jordan, All in post production with zdepth pass

Modificato da thilima3d

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

congratulation for this work and for treddi's award, but personally I don't like the style of video because is very similar to Alex Roman job... so.. it's more "fashion" and not more "original" on the final production.

Can you talk about the post production on the video?

Do you use the still or create the sequence?

Thankx

Matteo

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.