Vai al contenuto

Hello my friends here is my latest project called the ghost house. This project was done together with Konstantinos Anninos aka Annkos (http://www.annkos.com/). We called it "ghost house" because its a house that is difficult to find in the map... hehe. For this work we used 3dsmax, vray, photoshop and my bookscatter script. thanks for viewing!

You can find my bookscatter (as long as some other scripts) script for free in my website http://mourelask.weebly.com/

Btw i had noticed that you featured my script here thats why i decided to start posting here my work. Hope i dont break any rule by speaking english, right? :)

Unfortunately due to the size restriction i wasnt able to upload the images in full size, but you will be able to find them in my website too tomorrow ;)

post-84047-0-91484600-1339357798_thumb.j

post-84047-0-59953700-1339357800_thumb.j

post-84047-0-97862100-1339357802_thumb.j

post-84047-0-87221100-1339357804_thumb.j

post-84047-0-84009500-1339357806_thumb.j

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Nice to meet you too treddizzofrenico ;)

Also its nice to see that the other scripts are used too! About the randomizer there are some couple of options i plan to add in a later release the next weeks (like choose the number of materials that get created). If you have any suggestion feel free to tell me about it :)

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

We called it "ghost house" because its a house that is difficult to find in the map... hehe.

so we wants coordinates now! thankyou for posting, nice shots and thanks for the freebies!

ps- i love the greece 2011-2012, that's an amazing image and concept...

pps- glad you post on treddi

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

I'm not an expert but for me it's an amazing job: not just technical but also artistic.

I love the one with the chair: could watch it for hours! :)

It's great the way you choose colors and moods of your jobs... I'd really need to learn a lot from what you do...

Thank you for posting!

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti