Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thilima3d

3D Furniture Catalogue

Hello my friends,

long time I don´t post here. I was working a lot... sorry for not participate as much as I want.

This scene Ive modelled almost everything.... Just the cushions and DVD player was premade models.

Ive used for the first time ZBRUSH to model the sofa, "puff" and some decorative objects. I had some many problems in my render, specially with the whites, I think it was some 3Dsmax 2010 problem, now Im with 2011 and I think this will be better.

post-68280-062546000 1289701287_thumb.jp

Edited by thilima3d

Hello thilima,

Very well done! May I just point out two things?

1- it seems there's a bit much tension in the puff corners, instead they should transmit a more "relaxed" feeling. But..as long as it's your first experience with ZBrush, I admit it's rather acceptable :lol:

2- camera should be placed a lil misaligned to eliminate the simmetry of the scene.

Take all the stated considerations as my personal opinion and taste.

:hello:

Edited by amarchet

nice render, should improve the pillows and the fur which is too high, there is no animal with the fur so high, mammoth became extinct :lol:

Anyway i like it so much! Bravo! :hello:

Hey Armachet,

tks to be the first to comment...

1 - The tension on the puff corners maybe was a bit too high but the intention was to show some plastic leather puffs that the people sit next to the corners or put their foots there... so... I tried to represent a deformation. (that I think its not so good too ehhehe)

2 - Camera was intentionally placed with this simmetry composite because the intention was to show all parts of the home theater furniture. Now Im rendering another closeup angles to show details of the furniture to the client.

Youre very wellcomed to coment and crit ever, I liked so much your considerations and Ill take it as nice advices.

GDB

Hey GDB, Im laughing out lout here, this coment about the mammoth was the best.

I agree the fur is too high, I tried to make some bear fur... but I think my bear was too strong and high :eek:hehehe

Thats it.. thnks to your reply too

nice composition. It will be interestig to know how much you use a post-production (color correctio, filter, lens distortion, ec..) and which setting you use in Vray to make such a blurry image that i like.

Congratulations! A truly successful! I was delighted to see the effect of diffraction by small spotlights in the ceiling illuminating the TV wall: AMAZING!!! :Clap03: .... I love this kind of details!

Bravo! :Clap03:

DAiki

HEHEH... tks man

Karonte

Theres almost none post production. Ive just corrected the levels because my 3Ds max 2010 gimme a lot of problems with the brightest colors, so I had to fix it.

After that Ive just put some blue color on the shadows because I wanted to cause a cold day feeling. And finishing Ive added some light effects with photoshop.

But if you see my scene without post production its almost the same, I can upload here if you want.

I think the blurry image was because of the AAfilter(AREA with 2,2 value).

Pietro

Tnks man... I personally hated my scene, im very glad you all like it. Im very happy with the coments of you.

Seeya soon guys. tks again

ow and sorry for my english

Edited by thilima3d

Hey thilima3d, I would like to know how you managed to reproduce the effect of diffraction spots in the previous post I told you .... it is an effect generated directly from the spotlight during rendering? It 's a result of post-production? Please, could you tell me how you do it? I like to experience ....

Thank you very much

ciao!

Edited by Pietro83

Hey thilima3d, I would like to know how you managed to reproduce the effect of diffraction spots in the previous post I told you .... it is an effect generated directly from the spotlight during rendering? It 's a result of post-production? Please, could you tell me how you do it? I like to experience ....

Thank you very much

ciao!

I'd like to know it too.

:hello:

Hey all,

Ill answer you both..

This effect is result of post production on photoshop. You can find some difraction alphas on google or you can use some plugins to do it... like knoll light factory

tks everyone again

Edited by thilima3d

Hello there, I'd like to see this no post at all image, I mean if you make color correction in photoshop it's post production, if you retouch levels is post production and so on ;) so please let us see this non post image for better understanding of your workflow and how much is photoshop and what is vray job.

Cheers mate :)

MR_uptide

finargb.jpg

Hey Updide... here is the image without any post production.

nicoparre

tks man for the "on focus" its not my final image yet. Ill need to start a new thread because I changed my image completely. Anyway, tks so much