Vai al contenuto

ciao :)

I come from Poland and it's my first post on this forum.

The subject of this post is in the title, but i have to write, that this castle is the biggest bricks bulding in the Europe :wacko: . I made this witch plans and photos.

Write what are you thinking (also ilaty, becouse i anderstand but i can't write)

post-9756-1118617621_thumb.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Inviata (modificato)

Welcome.

Nice meshes. I think you have to work more on lights, materials and rendering settings.

What do you use to make renders?

Modificato da Lucinghialo

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

First of all welcome on treddì! :D

For the render I must agree with lucinghialo, the model looks quite good, but you must improve your lighting: i think that with the right atmosphere a.k.a. illumination you can produce a very impressive image.

Keep it up! :D

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Welcome Boguslaw.

I agree with the comments sayd till now...and I add a new one.

It's my personal opinion you would make more interesting the result if you could catch the perspective from the base of the castle (man-view) to maximize the drama and fix more personality to the castle and of course to add realism.About the light...I would appreciate a blu-orange contrast typical for sky-stone mix.It could be a very nice work..and I am sure you know how to improve it.seeing forward...

bye.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

thanx for salutation :)

And i have to tell you one thing. I now that the textures aren't good, but all model is witch accuracy 5cm. I do it this castle with oryginaly plans and photos. All of work is sometching about 2 years. For all of object is wery dificult to find/do wery good textures. Second thing is that it have to be night illumination (3th picture). There quality of all textures is practically not to sight.

In the future i want to modyfi this thing but now i have to deadline 2 weeks for visualisation all of projects. If i find serwer i will take link to couple minutes wisualisation all castle and visualisation night illumination.

Thanx for post and grettings from abroad

SB

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Czesc Boguslaw, jak sie masz?

That's all i know about poland language!

Anyway, backing to serious things i also agree with my friend's advices, texturing is quite good but i can't say the same about light's setting...

My about illumination scene!

Pozdrowienia polska!

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti