Vai al contenuto
almagesto

Offerta Lavoro A Criterion Game, Uk

ciao non so se e' il posto giusto x postare questa offerta di lavoro.

dato che non sono io che sto cercando persone, ma ho ricevuto 1 email dal recruiter di Criterion chiedendomi se ero interessato ad 1 lavoro o se conoscevo qualcuno che potesse essere interessato.

mi sembrava giusto postare qui, magari qualcuno di voi e' interessato ad 1 nuova esperienza in UK .

questa e' l'email. se siete interessati andate sul sito di criterion o di ea (nn so bene, forse e' EA) e mandategli il cv...

Dear Emanuele,

I have called you on ***** and left you a message. I tried to contact you because we have several 3D Artist openings at the moment and we were wondering if you would be interested in this opportunity. You can find below more information.

Thank you !

Need For Speed labelled “the best-selling racing brand in the gaming world” after franchise sales topped 100 million copies.

Since debuting in 1994, we have launched 15 Need For Speed titles across more than 14 platforms in over 60 countries, generating over $2.7 billion in life-to-date sales. Now it is the turn of the highly acclaimed Criterion Games to create the next big instalment to this franchise, due out in late 2010.

Criterion is a multi-award winning developer, best known for the hit Burnout series and is amongst the best game studios in the world with a world class team of game makers at its heart. To be a part of this talented team you need to be passionate about games and committed to being the best in the world at what you do. You need to know what matters to the people who play our games and be passionate about surpassing their, and our, expectations. We are offering talented and experienced world artists to chance to join Criterion Games on a contract basis (at least 6 months) to work on the acclaimed Need for Speed franchise. This is a very exciting time in the development of racing titles and you will be working on a cutting edge product.

We are looking for 3D artists who can demonstrate the following

1. Ideal candidate has experience building game environments not just world assets that are used to make one. Racing game experience is desirable but not essential

2. Candidate has experience modelling quality art for environments and is also a keen gamer

3. Candidate can create quality and authentic real world environment assets to a technical specification

This position is based in Guildford, Surrey and contracts are available immediately. We will also consider applications from candidates who require part time offsite working as well. We are also offering competitive contract rates for the right candidates. Full details of this opportunity can be found at this link Criterion World Artists.

If you would like to discuss this further, please let me know and send me the URL to your portfolio/resume. Also, can I please ask you to add our colleague, Wilson Hannah, to your list of connections on Linked In at http://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahwilsonelectronicarts .

Also, I will appreciate if you could help me with the following details:

Contract Pay Expectations

When are you availability for interviews?

When are you available to start?

Notice Period (if applicable)

Can you provide us contact Details of 3 other potential candidates for this roles?

Are you eligible to work in UK?

Are you already in UK?

Are you willing to work on a contract basis until April 2010?

We have a number of positions available so please pass on these details to other talented 3D artists who you think may be interested.

Kind regards, Talent Acquisition Team on behalf of Criterion Games, EA

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

oh cazzo nn ho postato su "offerta lavoro" xke pensavo di dovere pagare x mettere l'annuncio... ma a me nn me ne viene in tasca nulla, era solo x farlo sapere alle persone di questo forum xke poteva essere 1 buona opportunita' x loro...

lo spostate voi moderatori nella giusta seione?

umilmente sorry...

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

• Navigazione recente   0 utenti

Non ci sono utenti registrati da visualizzare in questa pagina.