Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Piano Che Segue Il Punto Di Vista

Recommended Posts

Qualcuno sa dirmi come si chiama il modificatore in 3d studio per fare in modo che la faccia di un piano segua un punto di vista?


non riesco ad applicarlo, seleziono il piano e poi vado nella tendina dei modificatori ma non lo trovo...sai dirmi cosa sbaglio?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...