Vray Butler

Support Pages For The Book

Hello.

I'm a little stuck. Love the book and all about it but i can't find the place on this website to enter the password at the back of the book to gain access to the support pages. The "Publicitary page"?

The passage where it explains this is on Page 7 in the introduction.

Can someone point me in the right direction please. I have the "English" version of the website activated but the descriptions for each part of the forum are still in Italian.

I'm a typical British person who speaks no second language, sorry for that ignorance!

Thanks for any help in advance.

Vray_Butler.

You have to click on this page http://www.treddi.com/forum/index.php?autocom=laguida and type in the password and then click on "invia"

Now you can access the private section. Your password is linked by your NikName, so you can't give your password to another person or friend.

Bye and sorry for my wrong english if it is. :)

P.S.: your avatar is very nice ;)

Edited by Ilario81

You have to click on this page http://www.treddi.com/forum/index.php?autocom=laguida and type in the password and then click on "invia"

Now you can access the private section. Your password is linked by your NikName, so you can't give your password to another person or friend.

Bye and sorry for my wrong english if it is. :)

P.S.: your avatar is very nice ;)

Brilliant. Thank-you very much for your help, I'm glad you like my Avatar. Your reply in English was perfect. :D

are download readers able to get a password?

Just started reading...Very Impressive

Hello,

also started reading ... awesome work!

when i click the link above i m always landing in the forum root! ? No field there for a password

any ideas ?

Damir