Vai al contenuto
cecofuli

Shipments Question

Hi

first, thanks for your interest about our book.

For who ask me about the shipments. Right now we are a lots of order to do. We need all this week-end to prepare all document necessary for the shipments: postal document, commercial document, customs documents for ExtraCee countries, tracking number and so one... and some document, like customs documents, in 7 copies!

Monday 8 dic is holiday day in Italy. So i think we deliver the first copies Tuesday 9 dec 2008. We ask some patience for the first days. Anyway, we will send you a tracking for follow the book.

Feel free to contact me for any question.

Best regards

cecofuli

Modificato da cecofuli

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi all,

today we send all book for Italy and Extra UE. Tomorrow we will send you all books for UE. Soon we send you a tracking number with your invoice.

For the payment with bank transfer, we ask you a little patience. Yesterday in Italy was holiday. So, the banks are a little slow.

Bye :)

cecofuli

Modificato da cecofuli

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Hi all,

today we send all book for Italy and Extra UE. Tomorrow we will send you all books for UE. Soon we send you a tracking number with your invoice.

For the payment with bank transfer, we ask you a little patience. Yesterday in Italy was holiday. So, the banks are a little slow.

cecofuli

Cecofuli,

Tnx for keeping us updated. Nice to see that the books will allmost arrive. I can't wait.

My regards

Niels

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi all,

we have now a lot of tracking numbers, for UE and Extra UE. But some of then aren't yet active. I think this night, becouse here, in Italy is a 17.30 and the courier working and start with our truck during the night. We want send you the tracking numbers only if active, and I hope soon!

cecofuli

Modificato da cecofuli

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi,

we are very happy to know that the first books are coming :) .

Thank's all. Thank's to D@ve, our typography, bookbinder, courier and all other people.

cecofuli

Modificato da cecofuli

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Cecofuli, i like this book (english version), I Bought this book yesterday and i want to know how much time it take to be at home (venezuela)?, i live in venezuela and i don´t have a traking number too follow until it will be with me. order: 2858

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti