Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Ciao a tutti.

Volevo chiedervi come si fanno le "ombre" su un solido o quant'altro in photoshop:

di questo programma non so quasi nulla quindi potrà essere una richiesta banale per voi.

io di solito le faccio in word con forme-linee-disegno a mano libera e poi le riempio di grigetto. in photoshop??

grazie in anticipo a tutti.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...
Aspetta! x