Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

In Maya Come In Zbrush

Recommended Posts

ciao a tutti...

per modellare "spennellando" in maya abbiamo lo sculpt geometry tool.... questo strumento è un po' come il Draw di Zbrush....

serebbe meraviglioso pero' che ci fosse anche il move tool di zbrush in maya... ce' il soft modification tool, ma proprio non è la stessa cosa... sapete se ce' qualcosa di analogo?

grazie mille!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...
Aspetta! x