Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

come posso fare per eseguire un render "wire" come quelli che si vedono negli archinteriors? mi occore per creare un' immagine che va a sfumare da sx verso dx da wire a render... help me please...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

applica un vrayedgetext nel canale diffusione.

così fai il render wire da mettere sopra al render normale in photoshop.

oppure combini gradient ramp con vrayedgetext per fare tutto subito, ma è piu' laborioso


edit: vedo che hanno già risposto, quella che ho descritto io è la tecnica per vray, visto che come programma era stato scelto vray.....


Edited by uncle pritt

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...
Aspetta! x