Vai al contenuto
kippu

Help Any Architecture Visualizers

hello sirs ,

i am from india and although i dont know italian i follow this forum ....translating with help of google ...its a nice helpful forum

i would like to chat with some fellow architecture visualizers in msn or yahoo....

yahoo : kippu24@yahoo.co.in

msn : kippu24@hotmail.com

moderators ... i apologize if there was anything wrong in this post.....

happy new year to all of you

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

hi , and welcome in that italian forum , would you like to speak about visual architecture? i think this is right section yet......... in which country of india you live? and which kind of programs do you use?

im so sure that india in a very big and in most cases tecnological country, i heard that produces a lot of engeniers and informatical experts......let we know something about..... and keep in touch

all the best, bye

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

awensome work , its a cool interior scene, have you used v ray or others rendering engines?

i think ( but is just my opinion) that the map of the sofà is a little bit flat, the floor could be more reflectent, the entire scene maybe is too solarized......

its a great work , and the things that i said could be your own choices, so .... compliment i like it very much.....

others more expert user can tell you more useful and interesting things....im just a beginner in cg, i ve done few exterior rendering of buildings in italy and thats all.

are you from madras? bombay? calcutta? :TeapotBlinkRed:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti