Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

e2a6efb4031ee9945d9d1ef7c9632acd.jpg

4c5bbe210b3e124041b6e29aa3bbce85.jpg

174c949850b62b94eacd81d214ac035a.jpg

3bf593fc8db244e4aa515fe99d1b9bb8.jpg

After watching a TED talk where the architect was explaining the process involved to create a sacred building, I got inspired as this process looked very interesting and new to me. I decided to create this 3D model and add some new images for my portfolio.

I decided to separate this project in 3 different parts due to the amount of work involved. Almost everything is been modelled in 3D using 3dsmax, and rendered in Corona. 
All the references that I used are available online, on the Architect's website and Pinterest. 
This 1st section is focused on the exterior part of the temple and the surrounding city, Santiago de Chile.
Each image wanted to show a different time of the day, from the sunrise to the sunset.