bn-top

Utilizzare assets free di Poliigon su modelli da vendere?

Sembrerebbe di sì ?

https://help.poliigon.com/faq/license-faq

Can I embed the textures in "MY CUSTOM" model (ex. .blend .3dsmax) and sell or redistribute it?

Yes, provided your end product is NOT intended to be a bundled release of our textures (ex. to resell a package of models containing extractable textures in a material library). You must also include a text license with the project file containing the words “Contains textures from Poliigon.com - Textures may not be redistributed”. The model must be of your own original content and any attempt to use this allowance for the reselling of the textures for profit is not allowed.  

Also, the textures need to be purchased while on the Freelancer plan, Production plan or with On-demand credits from a credit pack.

Nella nostra sezione formazione trovi i video corsi GoPillar al prezzo più basso che puoi trovare in rete!

3 minuti fa, D@ve ha scritto:

Sembrerebbe di sì ?

https://help.poliigon.com/faq/license-faq

Can I embed the textures in "MY CUSTOM" model (ex. .blend .3dsmax) and sell or redistribute it?

Yes, provided your end product is NOT intended to be a bundled release of our textures (ex. to resell a package of models containing extractable textures in a material library). You must also include a text license with the project file containing the words “Contains textures from Poliigon.com - Textures may not be redistributed”. The model must be of your own original content and any attempt to use this allowance for the reselling of the textures for profit is not allowed.  

Also, the textures need to be purchased while on the Freelancer plan, Production plan or with On-demand credits from a credit pack.

Forse intendono per quelli a pagamento. Mi sai consigliare un sito per materiali gratuiti che posso utilizzare per guadagnare? Scusami il disturbo.