Vai al contenuto

post-5298-1129299863_thumb.jpgits alleays take the hack of me to show a new work, lol

its not that i am afraid of critique its more about this feeling i got i not good enough....

but please dont hazitated to say what ever you think that would improve my work.

its all started with my sister giving a birth to a baby boy,

it made me feel i want to make a very soft scene about chielhood /motherhood.

as for modeling i am meetimg my computer limit (40.000 face befor mesh smooshimg)

my intantion is to render with vray in a kind of a very dim soft light.

in oposite of the baby bed theres an open door and the micky mouse is a plastic lamp that should glow.

i hope i am not asking to much of my computer lol

if any of you got a type i can use for rendering i will be oblige

t i a

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Very nice. The only critics I have is you should change the bed's bars because seems to be in a cage. (first pic - in the second is fine)This was the first impression looking at the pic.

The baby look very quiet and i bet with good materials and light would became an amazing job.

Bravo. Keep it up. ;)

Modificato da braggart

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

i quote braggart, too much young to be jailed :D but is the only thing that doesn't sounds good...probably for the material :D

great work!! the face is amazing! :eek:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Very nice. The only critics I have is you should change the bed's bars because seems to be in a cage. (first pic - in the second is fine)This was the first impression looking at the pic.

The baby look very quiet and i bet with good materials and light would became an amazing job.

Bravo. Keep it up. ;)

thanks braggart

didnt thought of that lol . hmm i guess you are right

:P

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

my texture usualy sucks and so is my render :wacko:

i puted here a work some time ago some of you guys helped me alot so i guess i will need some soport and guidness to come throgh those part of the work.

so far i managed to texture the bottle of milk in some reasonble way i will up it soon :wub:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hehe gotta texturize and lit up the whole scene, cause the baby really looks like as he's in a jail! Btw, impressive modeling work! Keep on that way, I'll wait for updates cyaaaaaa!! :hello:

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

baby bed and bedding

the mterials are vraymt base the blanket is a quilt i found on the web

sorry for the quality maby its better to give link?

sure no problen i will capture the wire and upload it

thanks for all suport :rolleyes:

post-5298-1129317768_thumb.jpg

Modificato da cat_dancing

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

thx Learner88 but the fact i can push up some butttom on vray doesnt make me a big renderer lol

btw most of what i know of vray is from some great tutorial here. i 'm amazed of the quality of rendering . quite rar to see so many people that master this skile in one place.

back to my problems ;)

i tryed vray sss material for micky face ...... and vray light neon faced material for the lamp bely.

i know it can be better with some glow should i add it i using VP asumming it can be doen?

add it in post prudaction in PS ?

is it a way to do it via vray?

ok now the wier

post-5298-1129332952_thumb.jpg

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Really nice,but the framing make the eye loose attention to the baby,it's really difficult to immediately notice that there is a baby on the bed..

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Really nice,but the framing make the eye loose attention to the baby,it's really difficult to immediately notice that there is a baby on the bed..

I agree with Learner.. there's something to change in lighting or maybe the position of the lamp respect to the bed..

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti