bn-top

Lullaby

cat dancing

post-5298-1129299863_thumb.jpgits alleays take the hack of me to show a new work, lol

its not that i am afraid of critique its more about this feeling i got i not good enough....

but please dont hazitated to say what ever you think that would improve my work.

its all started with my sister giving a birth to a baby boy,

it made me feel i want to make a very soft scene about chielhood /motherhood.

as for modeling i am meetimg my computer limit (40.000 face befor mesh smooshimg)

my intantion is to render with vray in a kind of a very dim soft light.

in oposite of the baby bed theres an open door and the micky mouse is a plastic lamp that should glow.

i hope i am not asking to much of my computer lol

if any of you got a type i can use for rendering i will be oblige

t i a

bn-top

Very nice. The only critics I have is you should change the bed's bars because seems to be in a cage. (first pic - in the second is fine)This was the first impression looking at the pic.

The baby look very quiet and i bet with good materials and light would became an amazing job.

Bravo. Keep it up. ;)

Edited by braggart

Very nice. The only critics I have is you should change the bed's bars because seems to be in a cage. (first pic - in the second is fine)This was the first impression looking at the pic.

The baby look very quiet and i bet with good materials and light would became an amazing job.

Bravo. Keep it up. ;)

thanks braggart

didnt thought of that lol . hmm i guess you are right

:P

thx Learner88 but the fact i can push up some butttom on vray doesnt make me a big renderer lol

btw most of what i know of vray is from some great tutorial here. i 'm amazed of the quality of rendering . quite rar to see so many people that master this skile in one place.

back to my problems ;)

i tryed vray sss material for micky face ...... and vray light neon faced material for the lamp bely.

i know it can be better with some glow should i add it i using VP asumming it can be doen?

add it in post prudaction in PS ?

is it a way to do it via vray?

ok now the wier

post-5298-1129332952_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...