Vai al contenuto

Hi,! I like the idea and the realization, most of all i like the combination of jungle and modern architecture, what software have you used? we need info! :D

I have just noticed a small issue with the sun( in the firs image if you look careffuly there is a god rays really sharp that goes from the source straight to the ground even though is not properly a mistake it looks like it) and  in the other two images the ivy plant seems not really attached to the walls ,mmm looks like it is too flat...

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
8 hours ago, FraP said:

Hi,! I like the idea and the realization, most of all i like the combination of jungle and modern architecture, what software have you used? we need info! :D

I have just noticed a small issue with the sun( in the firs image if you look careffuly there is a god rays really sharp that goes from the source straight to the ground even though is not properly a mistake it looks like it) and  in the other two images the ivy plant seems not really attached to the walls ,mmm looks like it is too flat...

Thank you for commentary , i was use software 3Ds max, Vray, Photoshop, but i use these program only 3 years, i started to learn 3Ds max from 2014 years and they.. this bungalow is since 2015 years :)I want to learn to much but from internet sometimes is bored to watch movie... These days i will watch movie for Materials and Lighting, Thank you for commentary. you help me very much :)  

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti