Vai al contenuto

In this project I make a bathroom with the marble as a main material;

starting from that I try to remain on that scale of colour with the forniture, included the floor (tile floor).

I modeled with 3ds max and rendered with vray, post-production con Ps in which I gave 2 different way to appaer!!

Hope you like it!

C&C are welcome!

bagno 01.jpg

bagno 02.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Il 30/5/2016 at 18:54 , arts1983 ha scritto:

The perspective is a bit unnatural. The lighting is too much and maybe the bump map of the ceiling excessive.

Hi ARTS1983,

with the camera setting I'm not totally confidence; about the light I did too much exposure with photoshop...

ceiling is in that way cause I want in my mind to make the feel of the water: vibrant!!!

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Inviata (modificato)

You can find some informations about camera settings in this site: http://www.dpreview.com. The right way to learn it is to read the vray help and understand every single value, but could help you the default 3ds max camera (I imagine you used a vray physical camera).

It's a good thing to use photoshop (or other software) for postproduction, but I'm sure you could obtain a better result for those images with good lights settings and the right exposure control. Wich kind of lights did you use?

Modificato da arts1983

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti