Vai al contenuto

Greetings !

Here I would like to show you a project I did lately. My plan was to create a bunch of pictures where I could test out the possibilities of Corona render in production environment. Meaning, how difficult would it be to do stuff, quickly and efficiently.

The test shown that Corona is a very good rendering tool and that I will use it for my own projects from now on.

Please take a look at what I've done and let me know your thoughts.

Regards

Lucas

interior_01.jpg

interior_bedroom.jpg

interior_kitchen_03.jpg

ext_fin_01.jpg

post-104076-0-20825500-1416415580.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Thank you davide p! I wanted to share the HDRi I've used for lighting the scene.

It is one of my oldest ones but I think you can still put it in good use :)

Here is the link :

http://www.visualworkshop3d.ch/web/22jun1550.zip

Join me also on Facebook :

https://www.facebook.com/L3dnet

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hello Lucas.

I like your work very much.

Very pleasant images. High production quality for sure.

The exterior view is superb. Very photographic.

Interiors are very nicely lit too.

I think you could have used a little more "color" in the light. The neutral lighting, coupled with the minimalism of the architecture turns out rather dull. Dont' get me wrong, this isn't a critique, it's only a suggestion. You should experiment some different situation to add some character... (artificial lights, clear noon, night, sunrise, sunset etc..)

Overall these are top quality images, I have only two minor quality concerns:

-The concrete shader could look better in my opinion, in the bedroom view specially. The textures is fairly rough but it lacks bump and it has the reflection factor of a polished concrete.

-In the first image there is an evident and unpleasant aliasing at the edge of the front window, maybe due to resizing, i don't know. Aliasing shows on top of the white kitchen forniture also.

Thank you for sharing your work and the HDRI also.

Ciao.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Treddinamite.

Thank you, much appreciate your comment. I will experiment in the next ones for sure. Like you've pointed out, there is still much to learn. This was actually the first time where I've done such a concrete wall in a interior rendering so for the next one I need to get a better result with it.

As for the dullness I think it adds to the feeling that it is sunday morning and the coffee is about to be ready :D

Like you said it is a suggestion to go more intense with the colors, I will try it for sure, I just had enough of those "rise and shine" kinda renderings...

About the aliasing and sampling issue we had a discussion on Corona forum, apparently there is still some work to do with it. Hope with the new version there will be no issues with it.

you are welcome Treddinamite!

Ciao.

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti