Vai al contenuto

Hi guys,

Pashal apartment is a commercial project I designed last week. It's about a renovation of an old house in which we had to keep some elements as the stone, piano and simple ceiling. The target was to combine country and minimal decoration style using white and brown hues. I hope that you like it, comments are always welcome.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Condividi questo messaggio

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

great images! well done man. the courtain has been done in marvelous designer? the pillars bricks has been done in 3d or with a displacement map? same for the wood floor, has been done in 3d? some info about the lighting too if possible. thank you

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

great images! well done man. the courtain has been done in marvelous designer? the pillars bricks has been done in 3d or with a displacement map? same for the wood floor, has been done in 3d? some info about the lighting too if possible. thank you

Thank you all guys!

The curtains are from Thi Lima models on Turbosquid. Really cheap and a lot of different curtains but not vray material. The bricks are handmade texture and displacement map. The floor is a map from Extreme Textures, I only changed it's saturation and color using Photoshop. About Lighting you can see my making of House in Giannitsa at Ronen's Blog. Is very similar to this one... http://www.ronenbeke...e-in-giannitsa/ also you can read my article on Vray World about light in 3D Photography. It may help you in someway http://vrayworld.com...graphy-beginner

Modificato da xDream3D

Link al messaggio
Condividi su altri siti