Jump to content

descar

Members
  • Portfolio

    Portfolio
  • Content Count

    59
  • Joined

  • Last visited


Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    descar reacted to kris 73 it in Dubbi A Proposito Di Vertici Bezier E Mesh/poly   
    ti aggiungo 2 immagini, se muovi le maniglie, che sono linkate su tutti gli assi, restano attivi tutti gli assi, se selezioni la "freccia" dell'asse Y ti attiva (e resta attivo) solo l'asse Y.
  2. Like
    descar reacted to thilima3d in BUTTERFLY - The Book and Short Film   
    THE BOOK: BUTTEFLY - THE BOOK
    OPEN IT, THERE´S 100 RENDERS INSIDE



    THE SHORT FILM:





    This is a FULL 3D ANIMATION
    ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, MODELING, SHADING, TEXTURE, LIGHTING, RENDERING, POST PROCESS, VISUAL EFFECTS, MUSIC PRODUCTION
    ***BY THIAGO LIMA***

    COMPLETE PROJECT INFO AT:
    BUTTEFLY - THE BOOK
    https://www.facebook...213840495309961
    Thi Lima Designer | Design, 3D & Animation

    THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE
    When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some things in a nice way, the method consist in draw with paint just in one side of the paper then close the both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly.

    This thing keep in my mind until these days. I ever think about create some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. A lot of kind of solutions passed through my mind but I never did, until now.

    I was really really tired to see the same kind of 3D architectural images: Box house on middle of trees or just lofts with same furniture. So I mixed this two problems and thought in a solution., using the butterfly main idea. It was just think "outside the box".

    95% of the models was made by myself and the other 5% are premade models.

    Im not an architect, and I really don´t know if this project can be done in real world but, actually, It doesn´t matter to me.

















    check more images


  3. Like
    descar reacted to prosax in Modellazione di un cuscino col metodo a "pressione"   
    Il tutorial è stato spostato a questo nuovo link.

    The tutorial have been moved to this new link

×
×
  • Create New...