Rilasciato Unity 5.1 programma per la creazione di videogame e applicazioni in real-time.
Tra le novità di questa release troviamo.
- New multiplayer networking feature introduced.
- New network components and NetworkBehaviour base class for network aware scripts:
- New NetworkManager to control and configure multiplayer games:
- Added integrated support for Oculus Rift in Editor and Standalone Players
- New HDR Color Picker
- Graphics: Crunch texture compression format on platforms which support DXT.
- Graphics: Experimental support for OpenGL 4.5 and ES 3.1 on Windows. Note: no GL4 support on Mac or Linux yet.
- New runtime assertion library under UnityEngine.Assertions namespace. The library provides a set of methods for setting assertions in your code.
- Unity Analytics: new, built-in Analytics functionality introduced (currently in “Preview”), under the UnityEngine.Analytics namespace.
e molto altro ancora!
Per maggiori informazioni: http://unity3d.com/unity