Rilascito il nuovo build di SynthEyes 1502 (1033) rinomato software per il camera tracking, motion capture, camera, object e stabilizzazione.
Tra le novità troviamo (release note's):
- Refresh of user interface color preferences to a somewhat darker and trendier look. Other minor appearance tweaks.
- New error curve mini-view.
- Updated Fusion 3D exporter now exports all cameras, 3D planars, all meshes (including imported), lens distortion via image maps, etc.
- New Fusion 2D corner pinning exporter.
- Lens distortion export via color maps, currently for Fusion (Nuke for testing).
- During offset tracking, a tracker can be (repeatedly) shift-dragged to different reference patterns on any frame, and SynthEyes will automatically adjust the offset channel keying.
- Rotopanel's Import tracker to CP (control point) now asks whether you want to import the relative motion or absolute position.
- DNG/CinemaDNG reading. Marginal utility: DNG requires much proprietary postprocessing to get usable images, despite new luma and chroma blur settings in the image preprocessor.
- New script to "Reparent meshes to active host" (without moving them)
- New section in the user manual on "Realistic Compositing for 3-D"
- New tutorials on offset tracking and Fusion.
- Upgraded to RED 5.3 SDK (includes REDcolor4, DRAGONcolor2).
- Windows: Installing license data no longer requires "right click/Start as Administrator"—the UAC dialog will appear instead.
- Windows: Automatically keeps the last 3 crash dumps in the "CrashDumps" sub-folder of SynthEyes's File/User Data Folder. Even one crash is one too many.
- Windows: Installers, SynthEyes, and Synthia are now code-signed for "Andersson Technologies LLC" instead of showing "Unknown publisher".
- Mac OS X: Yosemite required that we change to the latest XCode 6—this eliminated support for OS X 10.7. Apple made 10.8 more difficult as well.
Per maggiori informazioni: http://cgpress.org/archives/syntheyes-1502-is-out.html