- Cliffhanger mode to prevent auto-shutoff of trackers hanging onto the edge of the image. Button and item on camera view's right-click menu. Turns on automatically when you re-enable an automatically-disabled tracker, or turn it on manually.
- Non-planar trackers now have a per-tracker channel select, same as planar trackers.
- Added "Auto only" option for tracker cleanup, made it the default (per original intent).
- "Play" button graphic updated, changes direction based on current playback direction.
- "Selection is locked" status shown on status line from camera/3D/perspective views.
- New preference for default world size. The world size of the immediately prior camera/object is used when new cameras or objects are created.
- New preference to suppress messages about flushing the shot cache (image input section).
- 3dsmax export script sets tracker colors (see also the fbx exporter for 3dsmax).
- About 50 new rules for Synthia, based on cloud feedback.
- Survey shot and cliffhanger status accessible from Synthia.
- New tracker.cliffhanger attribute in Sizzle.
- Tweak to OS X Quicktime exporter so that Movie Inspector recognizes SynthEyes-written 23.976 fps clips as such.
- Bug fix to eliminate secondary ambient light source. Changed default ambient to match original (single) default ambient.
For more info: http://www.ssontech.com/nufeat.html