Raylight launched a crowdfunding campaign to help the development of their renowed XrayUnwrap 2.0 for 3ds Max and Maya with new exciting features.
Designed specifically as a plug-in for 3ds Max and Maya, Xrayunwrap provides the user unprecedented improvements in speed, ease of use and real-time options, all to help increase the pipeline work speed.
Xrayunwrap 1.6, the automatic UV unwrapping plug-in, is already available and appreciated by many professional 3D artists and companies.
XrayUnwrap 2.0 will improve over with several new features as follows:
4000 euro Goal
- XrayUnwrap 2.0 for 3ds Max 2016 and Maya 2016;
- Redefined interface;
- Checker Textures + set tiling options: different types of checkers to verify the unwrapping and tiling
- Align/Sort islands to arrange islands horizontally or vertically;
- UV simmetry: Reflects or flips either 1 side of a island to the other side or average booth sides so that they
are in any case identical;
- Overlapping: overlaps in the same position of the map, islands with the same shape;
- Multi unwrap channels UDIM (UV offset system);
6000 euro Goal
- Enhanced packing islands: together with the classic bounding box arrangements, we will add an enhanced
packing algorithm to islands shape.
9000 Euro Goal
Xrayunwrap 2.0 for Maya on Linux;
12000 Euro Goal
Xrayunwrap 2.0 for Maya on Osx.