Facebook ha recentemente aggiornato Quill alla versione 1.4.
Ricordiamo che Quill è un software per il painting e l'animazione in VR che funziona con Oculus Rift e i suoi controller e questo aggiornamento si focalizza sopratutto sui tool di animazione.
Le novità della versione 1.4 includono:
- Added animated paint layers and animation clip panel.
- Added animated brush settings to control how strokes are drawn while clips are playing.
- Added round capped brushes.
- Added auto width and transparent taper options to the previous pressure-sensitive options.
- Added brush volume grid to help with depth perception.
- Improved performance and memory use of drawings with lots of layers.
- Added ability to import a Quill drawing in document open tab.
- Added flatten group functionality (use merge button on a group).
- Added automatic stabilization to video captures.
- Implemented Alembic export of animated paint layers.
- 360 viewer locked image layers can now be scaled and rotated.
- Selection transform now shows gimbal tool.
- New option to repeat duplicate selection transform to new animation frames.
- Changed non-dominant hand thumbstick push down to toggle showing transform gimbal instead of auto-select transform object.
- Fixed video clips capturing at incorrect speed on heavy scenes.
- Fixed flipped layers rendering back instead of front faces.
- Fixed crash when deleting the selection while transforming it.
- Fixed crash with selection tool when non-paint layers were selected.
- Fixed crash when starting two-hand transform during one hand transform of the selection.
- Fixed crash during the application exit process that could in some instances could cause an infinite crash loop.
Per maggiori informazioni: https://quill.fb.com/