The creators of SolidWorks release Onshape, a browser-based 3D CAD system. After many months of testing pre-production is rilascito to the public for a wide use and for the beta (free and subscription to $ 100 a month). Among the interesting features include:
- Uses cloud-native Documents, not files.
- You create parts in Onshape Part Studios and can have as many Part Studios as you need in a single Document.
- Assemblies use a new, simplified approach to mating parts.
- Share documents and simultaneously work with your peers.
- Streamlines data management with built-in version control.
For info: http://www.onshape.com/