The new features in version 4 are:
- Quadrangulate: Users can transform the synchronized triangular mesh to quad mesh
- Symmetric Design / Editing: Users can design or edit patterns symmetrically
- FBX Import: FBX Import feature works for Mesh and Skeletal at this moment, due to integration issues, it is currently unavailable for Material, Animation and Morph features.
- 1 to N sewing: It is used to sew a segment onto multiple segments easy and fast
- Basting (Tack, Tack on Avatar): Users can see the change in fit by temporarily clipping two points of the garment
- Normal Flipping: It is used to easily change pattern normal in the draped or undraped status. After the patterns are sewed, users can minimize time by Normal Flipping at the last step.
- Layer Clone: Pattern is cloned, sewings and internal lines are sewed together whilst the garment is draped in the 3D Garment Window. It is extremely useful in creating garments that has layers such as Padded effect, Collars, Cuffs.
- Wrapping Arrangement: Users can flip Wrap Direction of the arranged patterns.
- Scale Rotation Pivot: It is possible to scale pattern by using scale rotation pivot as you wish
- Multiple Selection: With Multiple Selection, it is now possible to move the garments as you wish. Users can easily fold up sleeves and pants.
For details about version 4: http://www.marvelous...r.com/learn/md4