- Better photometric lighting balance, especially for materials with high reflectances.
- Ability to move/rotate entire animation paths when not in path edition mode.
- Improved interactive placement for flying content items.
- New imported objects main axis setting in the animation panel: allows to fix the look-ahead orientation of objects along their animation path.
- New LumenRT plugin installation procedure for multiple SketchUp versions.
- Now compatible with CityEngine 2014.1.
- Automatically create .bak rescue files when saving scenes.
With this update, is also released LumenRT 2015 Trial Version. For the download: http://try.lumenrt.com/