Il prossimo aggiornamento di Affinity Photo 1.7 per Mac e Windows non è ormai troppo lontano. Affinity ha già reso disponibile la beta della nuova versione di Affinity Photo che è già scaricabile da subito.
Direttamente dal sito ufficiale ecco la lista delle novità introdotte:
- Affinity Photo 1.7 introduces a new sub-brush mechanism, developed in conjunction with Paolo Limoncelli from DAUB® Brushes. This exciting feature allows any brush to have a list of other brushes attached which will draw at the same time. Each sub-brush has a fully separate and customisable set of dynamics. You can control when the sub-brushes are drawn and how they blend with the main brush.
- Symmetry (up to 32-way) is now supported—including on-canvas controls and optional mirroring. We have more symmetry features on the way—so stay tuned during the beta process.
- Wet edges and accumulation are now available on colour brushes and brushes with HSL variance.
- Brushes with multiple nozzle textures have always chosen the nozzle at random. In 1.7, the nozzle choice has a dynamic controller and ramp for greater control.
- All brush tools now support left and right arrow keys for on the fly nozzle rotation.
- The RAW processing engine in Photo has been rewritten—producing better results and improved performance.
- RAW files now load much more quickly.
- Reimplemented support for XTrans sensors.
- The denoise algorithm has been rewritten.
- Hot pixel removal is now automatically performed by the Serif Labs engine.
- Profiled lens correction are more stable, apply more quickly, and can be toggled in the Develop UI.
- The histogram in the Develop Persona is now presented in the output colour space—as opposed to always being linear.
- New Procedural Texture filter with advanced presets support.
- New Voronoi filter.
- Denoise, Clarity and Shadows / Highlights filters have been rewritten (using technology from the Develop Persona).
- More filters are now available as Live Filters—including the new Procedural Texture filter.
- Live filters have been rewritten to improve performance—especially when multiple filters are used in a document.
- Improved Polar to Rectangular and Rectangular to Polar filters.
- The HSL Adjustment Layer has been rewritten. It now supports custom hue ranges, a new algorithm, new UI and picker controls.
- The Levels Adjustment Layer now supports output levels.
- The White Balance Adjustment Layer has been rewritten.
- The Selective Colour Adjustment Layer has been rewritten.
- PSD import / export of adjustments has been improved.
- The Vibrance Adjustment Layer has been rewritten.
- The Recolour Adjustment Layer has gained a lightness slider.
- The Crop Tool has been rewritten—it now supports resolution changes, absolute pixel size and has a much improved pre-set mechanism.
- The Sponge Brush Tool now gives more correct / pleasant results.
- A general tools overhaul has been performed—providing editing of grids, guides, page origin, across multiple tools (not just in the Move Tool).
- ‘Alternate futures’ for document history have been added. Traditionally, if you roll back the undo history then do something else all your changes after that point are lost. Affinity Photo will now display a small branch icon in the history tab when you do this. Pressing that button will cycle between all the different ‘futures’ after that history entry—meaning you will never lose work you have done.
- HEIF images can now be loaded directly into Photo. If they contain a depth map, this will also be loaded as a second layer. Because depth maps are typically lower resolution than the main image, optional ‘smart’ upsampling will be performed.
- A large number of new cameras are supported for RAW development (we will provide a list of the new supported cameras as soon as possible!).
- The batch process dialog now fully supports expressions for height and width - available constants are ‘w’, ‘h’ and ‘dpi’.
- Affinity Photo now supports custom document presets.
- A new blend mode—Linear Burn—has been added.
- New ‘Move inside / outside’ commands have been added—useful for quick operations on clipping masks etc.
- The Hard Mix blend mode has been improved.
- New provider options have been added to the stock panel—support for Unsplash and Pexels. Both of these providers offer full-resolution stock imagery which is free to use.
- Metadata is now dynamically synchronised with your document—so if you resize then export, the values will be correct.
- Numerous text improvements have been made—including new features.
- Significant PDF import / export improvements and fixes.
- Numerous other bug fixes—too many to list!
E' stato inoltre fatto un enorme passo in avanti sulla versione MacOS che adesso supporta anche la GPU incrementando notevolmente la velocità di elaborazione.
Per maggiori informazioni e per scaricare la versione di Affinity Photo 1.7 Beta: https://affinityspotlight.com/article/affinity-photo-17-beta-available-now/