Antonio Vazquez released two add-on for blender; Archimesh 1.1 and MeasureIt add-on designed for displaying measures in the viewport, making the process of design objects with exact measures, easier.
New features Archimesh 1.1:
- NEW: Display measures for Walls (wall number too), Doors and Windows. Now it's easier to create exact measures.
- NEW: Doors are now editable after creation.
- NEW: Windows are now editable after creation.
- NEW: Venetian curtains are now editable after creation.
- NEW: Integrated Window generator script. Now it's possible to create different windows shapes.
- NEW: Now it's possible to create wall covers with boards automatically for creating external walls.
- Changed UI for using color picker for venetians, lamps and books.
- Improved Room Import/Export process.
- Autohole controllers are now visible for improving usability.
- Changed glass material for avoiding wrong reflections.
- Some code has been renamed for improving code maintenance.
- All python code has been reformatted for PEP8 syntax.
- Minor UI changes.
- Minor bug fixing.
Mesh vertex to vertex measure: Length between vertices in the same mesh.
Mesh vertex labeling: Add a label to any mesh vertex. This allows identify easily different areas or objects in the scene.
Object to Object: Distance between object origins, vertex to origin or vertex to vertex.
Object to origin: Distance between object origin to scene origin or vertex to scene origin.
Allows work with different scales.