Released 3DF Zephyr Pro 1.6 software for modeling image-based. New features (change log):
- SfM Core improvements: substantial improvements in the Structure from Motion algorithm
- MVS Core improvements: substantial improvement in the accuracy of the Multi View Stereo algorithm when dealing with odd rotation settings and varying distance
- Improved Texture Generation performance: texture generation is now up to 20% faster than previous 3DF Zephyr releases.
- Picture Quality index: an overall score of the quality of the pictures is given from the Tools menu, as well as a visual aid (Pro only) in order to detect possible issues (i.e. out of focus) in your pictures. The higher the score, the higher the quality of the picture.
- UI improvements: lots of minor UI improvements, including tooltips and descriptions.
- Import and texturize mesh bugfix: added the support to multi-isles meshes when doing external data edit -> import and texturize mesh.
- Bugfix: fixed a minor bug when toggling light on/off and then loading a new project
- Miscellaneous minor bugfixes
For more info: http://www.3dflow.net/3df-zephyr-1-600/